Do collaborative robots fascinate you? If so, The Stiegler Company is looking for full time Automation Technicians to join the team. This is a direct hire, benefits eligible position. The hours are 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, which may vary based on business needs. Come join our team and work in a positive and professional work environment!
Duties of an Automation Technician at Stiegler
Primary duty will be to assist in the design, assembly, programming, and integration of collaborative robotic cells. Other duties include installing pneumatics, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, panel wiring, and developing electrical schematics.
- Experience with Autocad is preferred but not required
- 3 years experience with assembling, installing and troubleshooting automated systems.
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers, with the ability to make program changes.
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time
- Great work history and attendance
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- It is a bonus if you have previous experience working on robots
Competitive compensation, 8 paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Education Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus
Recruiting for this opening is being handled by our HR Partner, Human Resources Consulting LLC out of Green Bay. If hired you would be working directly for The Stiegler Company and benefits eligible after your introductory period.