The Stiegler Company has provided unparalleled electrical expertise and exceptional service to Northeastern Wisconsin since 1953. The Stiegler Company’s primary focus is the commercial and industrial markets for the construction and maintenance of power and communication systems. Our staff has over 400 years of combined experience including Beginners, Apprentices, Journeymen and Master Electricians licensed in the State of Wisconsin, Estimators, Certified Communication Technicians and Designers of engineering systems.
The Stiegler Company is looking for a full time Journeyman Electrician to join our team. This is a full time, direct hire, benefits eligible position. The hours are roughly 7 – 430 PM, Monday through Friday, which may vary based on business needs. Come join our team and work in a Positive and Professional work environment!
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Working on both residential and commercial new installs and remodeling jobs
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Valid Wisconsin Electrical Journeyman’s Card
- Industrial experience is preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time
- Great work history and attendance
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors year round
Competitive compensation, 8 paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Education Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus