The Stiegler Company is looking for a full time Journeyman Electrician to join our team. This is a full time, direct hire, benefits eligible position. The hours are roughly 7 – 430 PM, Monday through Friday, which may vary based on business needs. Come join our team and work in a Positive and Professional work environment!
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Working on both residential and commercial new installs and remodeling jobs
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Valid Wisconsin Electrical Journeyman’s Card
- Industrial experience is preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time
- Great work history and attendance
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors year round
Competitive compensation, 8 paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Education Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus