How you can join the Stiegler team.
Join the Stiegler Team
We are looking for motivated individuals, all skill and experience levels, to join our team. The Stiegler Company offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and room for professional growth and advancement. We pride ourselves on promoting from within and recognizing the talent of our team members. Working for The Stiegler Company is more than just a job, it is your future career! For more information on employment, please stop by our office for an application.
The Stiegler Difference
We have been in business for over 65 years. We value committed employees by offering:
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth
- Great pay
- Full benefits package
- Ample vacation time
- Learn from and work with skilled & experienced technicians
- We promote from within
- Great environment & atmosphere
Master Electrician / Journeymen
This is a full time, direct hire, benefits eligible position. The hours are roughly 7 – 430 PM, Monday through Friday, which may vary based on business needs. Come join our team and work in a positive and professional work environment!
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Working on both residential and commercial new installs and remodeling jobs
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Valid Wisconsin Electrical Journeyman’s Card
- Industrial experience is preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time
- Great work history and attendance
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors year round
Competitive compensation, 8 paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Education Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus